Feb 7 - That's One Heck Of A Tabernacle

Moses gets specific instructions on how to build the Tabernacle and to put the Ark of the Covenant inside. Our Lord knows how to build one sweet Tabernacle!

In Matthew today he's busting out the parables again. "The Kingdom of Heaven can be illustrated by the story of ten bridesmaids who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom." 5 were left in the dark.....all pun intended:) I like the one about the servants who received the silver. It's a lot like us being Christians....if we just bury our heads in the ground and don't tell people about how awesome life has been since we've come to Christ then we won't build his kingdom. We'll just kind of mosey on through life......I'm certainly glad Charley shared with me and left the door open so when I was ready to walk through. HEY time for a Matrix Quote that's relevant! Morpheus: I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment