Feb 8 - Aaron Represents The People Of Israel

God instructs Moses to have a craftsman make sacred garments for Aaron and his sons that are glorious and beautiful. The Lord has filled the craftsman with the spirit of wisdom to create the garments and incredible garments they must have been. The Lord once again specifically breaks down how the garments are to look and what the meaning is leaving nothing for question. The garments are to be made for Aaron and his sons so they may serve the Lord as priests. Exodus 28:1-43


"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him then he will sit upon his glorious throne." Jesus goes on to talk about the King will say those on his right are blessed by my Father and they inherit the Kingdom because when he was hungry, you fed me, thirsty you gave me a drink. He was a stranger and you invited him into your house, he was naked and you gave him clothes......


"I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!"

"I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me."

Extend a hand to the less fortunate in these incredibly trying times. See someone that needs a meal buy them one....you have a closet full of clothes you don't wear anymore, donate them to a homeless shelter. Small random acts of kindness can go a long, loooooooooooong way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment