Feb 14 - He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Bezalel goes on to make the Ark of the Covenant, the cover, the table, lampstands....etc all to the specifications of which God had given to Moses. As you read through today's reading it is quite astounding how beautiful everything must have looked, but then what else would you expect from God. After all he made my wife and a darn fine job he did I might add....she's Hot! I the most respectful way:)

Today in Matthew Jesus rises from the dead. It's Early Sunday morning and Mary Magdalene and the other Mary (how would you like to be known as "The Other Mary" throughout history), anywho, they went out to visit the tomb. Suddenly their was a great earthquake, the angel of the Lord came down from heaven, rolled aside the stone, and sat on it.
Then the angel spoke to the women. "Don't be afraid! I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn't here! He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen." "He is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there."

Now some guards went into the city and told the leading priests what had happened. A meeting with the elders was called, they decided to give the soldiers a large bribe to say Jesus' disciples came at night while they were sleeping and stole the body. Their story spread among the Jews, and they still tell it today.

Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Proverbs was kind of cool today: Proverbs 9:10 Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgement.

I'll tell ya right now I could have used some help with good judgement throughout the years. I did a lot of "learning from your mistakes" training:).....That's the way I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment